[Tweets by terrycrews @terrycrews
Male physical strength is for building and protecting the women/children in our lives. Anything else is abuse. This applies verbally also.
The Ray Rice incident occurred many times n my childhood, & I believe nothing’ll change unless MEN change the culture that allows this abuse
That culture change takes a lot more than wearing pink gloves and accessories at football games.]
Terry Crews on Ray Rice.
[Funny how the same men who think shooting an unarmed teenager is wrong, have no problem w/violence against women-in fact-say she provoked it]
- Mod D.
when you’re trying to talk to your friend but they keep ignoring you
"If the bee disappeared of the face of the earth, man Would only have four years left to live."
Taken just outside the entrance of the Kodanad Elephant Training Centre (Kodanad, Kerala, India) in July 2014.
things girls are made to feel ashamed of -
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
boys are the stupidest creatures